We are Mario and Crystal, owners of 7nine photography.
We highly value marriage. We love God and people.
Combining our talents to produce memorable photos and video for couples has been the best journey we've embarked on together since saying "I do". Who better to collaborate with than a lifelong lover.
Our aim is to deliver high quality photos that are timeless, yet creative. Together we authentically capture details that are unique to your wedding day. We want you to still enjoy every photo and video when grand kid number 7 sits next to you and asks for the story of how you two fell in love.
I've always loved photography. Even before I had a camera I used my MP3 player to capture things that caught my eye. (Cell phone cameras weren't great at that time)
I started 7nine Photography as a creative outlet and I quickly fell in love with process of making couples look good. I also enjoy being able to use my wedidng experience to provide helpful solutions to my couples during wedding planning and the day of.
It's important to me that every photo I take reminds my couples of the sacred promises they made to one another on their wedding day.
3 random fun facts:
- I lived in Australia for a few years while my dad played professional basketball overseas.
- I can't swim, but I am totally willing to take photos in the water with a life jacket and floaties.
- I have an 80 pound golden doodle and he's a ferocious licker.
As a kid, the first video I ever made was related to my obsession with *Nsync. I loved the process of editing videos so much I went on to study TV production in college.
Rightfully so, my content focus has shifted, but I still love the creative process of highlighting the most memorable parts of your wedding day.
I hope you love the final product just as much as I loved working on it.
3 random fun facts:
- I believe ice cream is a year round treat.
- I love all music, but worship music is my fave genre.
- When I was 17 Cinderella at Disney World told me she liked my necklace because they matched her glass slippers. Best. Day. Ever. (Right after our wedding day, of course)